New machine delivery (Nov 2023)
To further grow our capacity in our connecting rod manufacturing due to an increased order book we will be commissioning a Mazak VCN-500 series CNC centre this November.
Our DN Solutions Puma 4100B series lathe that was commissioned in October is performing well and the combination of both machines will assist in managing future growth and more complex projects.
Developed for high performance, the VCN-500 is designed to significantly improve productivity rates for manufacturers undertaking everything from heavy-duty cutting to high-speed dynamic milling.
Some of its main features are as follows:
- High-performance vertical machining centre with a generous working envelope. Axis travel X-800/ Y-500/ Z-550 mm.
- High-speed 15,000 min-1/ 22 kW spindle offers unsurpassed productivity for a wide range of applications.
- Optional 18,000 min-1 / 30 kW spindle with integral motor for improved metal removal.
- The cam-driven double arm automatic tool changer with servo-driven 30 tool magazine as standard (48T or 60T options for increased flexibility and productivity).
- High-rigidity linear roller guides utilised on all linear axes provide improved positioning accuracy compared to slideways. Stable machining accuracy is ensured over an extended time period.
- Direct drive servo motors offer superior accuracy and repeatability.
- Equipped with MAZATROL SmoothG CNC.