Trainee Manufacturing Engineer (Nights)
4pm to 2am Monday to Thursday
Who we are
Founded in 1974 by David Arnold, Arrow Precision Engineering is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke high-performance powertrain components. Our journey has taken us from a toolmaker, through sub contract engineering to globally renowned manufacturer of race engine components.
Behind our business and our products we believe in Quality, Innovation and Performance above all else.
We provide all employees:
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the role
We are looking for a Trainee Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with high-end products at various stages of the production timeline, including building, sub assembly, blasting, cleaning and packing. In addition to this we are looking for prior experience loading and unloading of parts in various machines. Full training will be provided regardless of prior experience.
What we are looking for
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s.
- Engineering experience or qualifications may be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn new skills and share ideas and knowledge.
- A positive, proactive and professional approach.
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with colleagues.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and a consistent approach.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work to targets and deadlines.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal contracted hours when required.