QUALITY INSPECTOR (DAYS)
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-4pm and Friday 7am-1pm
Who we are
Founded in 1974 by David Arnold, Arrow Precision Engineering is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke high-performance powertrain components. Our journey has taken us from a toolmaker, through sub contract engineering to globally renowned manufacturer of race engine components.
Behind our business and our products we believe in Quality, Innovation and Performance above all else.
We provide all employees:
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the role
We currently have a vacancy for a Quality Engineering Inspector, This is a multi-faceted role and you will be hands on, with a background in Quality Engineering/Inspection or mechanical biased engineering, using modern CMM technology and manual handheld equipment.
The role will involve:
- Accurately measuring products using a CMM and manual measurement tools, including height gauges, verniers and shadow graphs. Experience of Mitutoyo Geo Pak is required.
- Carrying out the inspection of components in accordance with the specification given in the route card or drawing instruction and identify the correct tools to receive best results. You must be able to review and understand technical drawings and identify critical dimensions.
- Effectively Communicating your inspection results and deviations from production drawings. You will be confident in your ability and decision making and work collaboratively with the production team to achieve sign off on products.
- Working to ISO 9001:2015 Quality and Management Systems and promoting Continuous Improvements
What we are looking for
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s.
- Previous experience in Quality Engineering/Inspection or mechanical biased engineering, using modern CMM technology and manual handheld equipment.
- A willingness to learn new skills and share ideas and knowledge.
- A positive, proactive and professional approach.
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with colleagues.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and a consistent approach.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work to targets and deadlines.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal contracted hours when required.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV, detailing your experience
Strictly no recruitment agencies